Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

I'm in heaven! I don't know what it is about the winter time. But when those stormy skies appear, the snow starts falling, and you start wearing your warmer clothes, I just feel so at home. I know some people get Seasonal disorders when the winter comes, I'm the opposite, I get it in the summer. Too much sunshine.

Well, now I'll start listening to Christmas music, it feels more appropriate. Time to get out the snow tubes and really enjoy mother nature.

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Yeah snow...it's fun for the kids to play in but stinks to drive in. But I agree it feels more like Christmas, and how convient for it to snow on the 1st day of December.

As for Brayden the medicine for acid reflux has made a world of a difference. Thanks for asking! ;)

Erin said...

I'm with ya! I love winter time too--except being cold. I hate being cold but I love wearing warm clothes.