Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy!

Yep, I'm busy as usual. Here's what I've been up and will be doing for the next week or so:

- Getting ready for the caucus that I'm hosting for the Constitution Party.
- Doula prenatals and consultations.
- Picking up and taking kiddies to school.
- Trying to manage my home, but being very unsuccessful.
- Trying to campaign, not really, but doing what I can.
- Mentoring meetings for doulas.
- Making more cinnamon rolls(hahahaha!) for the construction workers who are fixing our intersection - Jacob loves watching them!
- Going to the library.
- Getting ready for my trip to Nashville, TN in May to take my Hypnobabies Instructor Training.
- Visiting Teaching.
- Going crazy!

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back blogging in a week or so.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Sheesh! It makes me tired just reading all of that. Good luck getting everything done!

Meemer said...

whoa girl, slow down!

sweet pickles said...

Looks like you pretty much do have too many plates!

Erin said...

Wow, just reading all of that stressed me out. How do you ever keep up with it all?

MiNdY said...

Its a busy season all around! Thats a good thing though! Have fun with all you have to do!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

You should add breathing to your to-do list :) You're actually really inspiring. I mean when I cook cinnamon rolls, I eat 'em. I REALLY should take a lesson.