Thursday, August 30, 2007

Embracing my To Do list

I'm just wondering if maybe I acknowledge and embrace my "to do" list, maybe it will actually get done.

Tomorrow I need to:

- Call my POD(a doula term) and arrange childcare for the upcoming births that I will be attending.
- Call another doula who I will be apprenticing with next month.
- Email another potential client.
- Get the kids ready to go spend time at the cabin with friends.
- Put all our food away in our pantry that is finally finished.
- Chores, bleh!
- Arrange a post-partem visit for another client.
- Drop off and pick up my kiddies from school.
- Somehow get my other two kiddies to take naps inbetween all of the aforementioned to-do's
- Manage to feed myself(which hasn't been easy task lately) and do this all with a smile on my face. Yeah, right!

We'll see how tomorrow goes.

0 comments: