Monday, September 3, 2007

Rainbows

We got this picture on the way home, just coming into Park City. I couldn't get it all on camera, but it actually was two double FULL rainbows. Something you don't see very often.


I had a great weekend. Some friends of our invited our little family up to spend the weekend at their cabin. It was an absolute blast! The boys went 4-wheelin' and us girls stayed behind, doing what girls do best - talking. I spent a majority of the time playing Risk with my hubby. Wow, I never knew that game could be played that long. And the kids loved being out in nature. It was nice to have a good weekend for a change.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, that's beautiful Katie! It was so good to see you at the zoo and to meet your cute kids. I have a few pictures I need to send you of it.

Katie said...

We love pictures, send them on over!