Friday, January 25, 2008

Memories

Heidi's blog entry about her daughter and makeup had me reminiscing about the time Jacob and Alisha got into their Aunt Jennie's makeup. Jacob was 5, Alisha 4. Half of me was thinking,"Quick hun, where's the camera?", the other half that was not so happy was thinking,"Holyfreakingbleepbleepbleepeyetwitchingbleep!!!". So yeah, it took weeks for it to come off because most of it was semi-permanent. Oh joy!



Notice that the makeup is not just on them, but on the bathroom mirror, floor, wall, bathtub, EVERYWHERE! And I think it's still there to this day. That semi-permanent makeup is definitely a formidable opponent when it comes to your heavy duty household cleaning chemicals.



And yes, Alisha is crying and Jacob just doesn't know what to do because both of them know they're in trouble! And they definitely know that mommy's makeup bag is off limits. Now if I could just make my point with Miri....I can wish can't I?

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Holy cow, girlfriend...no wonder you throw a fit if they get into it. Yikes, that looks like it was quite the adventure to clean up. Thanks for sharing though,LOL!

Spencer family said...

First thing I thought of was... Sweet time for new make-up! I think it happens to everyone. It's just awesome when you have a camera, so you can laugh about it later.