Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Shameless plug

Are you or someone you know pregnant? Would they be interested in hearing how they can have a wonderful birth experience? Would they be interested in talking to a birthing doula? If you've answered yes to all three, please come see me!

I'm currently taking new clients. I do free consultations. I'll help you envision the birth you've always wanted by writing up a birth plan, attending prenatals with you, educating you on your choices in whatever setting you've planned on(hospital, birth center, home, etc), and helping you feel like an active participant, in control of your baby's birth no matter the birth you choose(epidural, C-section, or unmedicated).

I travel within the following counties: Salt Lake, Utah, Davis, Tooele, and Summit.

I can take emails at kameo1010@yahoo.com or call me at 801-830-8872 to schedule your free consultation.

1 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

LOL...I hope you get tons of new clients this year, you deserve it!