Thursday, January 3, 2008

Strummin' on the ol' banjo!

Well, not a banjo, but woohoo I'm taking guitar lessons! I just signed up and ordered my acoustic guitar online. I wanted to do something different this year and since we don't have the space(or in my case the patience) for a piano, I opted for a guitar. I'm so freaking excited!

And, and, and!...I also applied for a job. I've already got all the logistics figured out. It's been years since I worked outside my home. Apparently the doula business hits a huge lull in the winter time. I need something to keep me busy. lol! Feeling excited today!

3 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wow...what's the new job? I just started a new job also, let me tell ya...I'm feeling overwhelmed!

Erin said...

Good luck with the guitar lessons and new job! I'd be interested to hear what your new job is as well. Sounds like fun!

Spencer family said...

Guitar lessons sound fun but I don't think I would be very good. I played guitar hero and sucked it up! But I bet it's not really the same. I wish you the best and hope you pick it up like a pro.